Events, Retreats, Getaways, Mini-Moons & Cruises
What is Date Night? A phenomenon sweeping the country!
- What is Date Night? Date Night is a phenomenon sweeping the country!
- Date Night Florida
- Date Night Chicago Land
- Date Night PDX
Relationship Education & Marriage
- NARME – National Association for Relationship and Marriage Education:
The MISSION of the National Association for Relationship and Marriage Education is to foster education for healthy marriages, responsible fathers, and strong families in America
- National Healthy Marriage Resource Center:
The National Healthy Marriage Resource Center (NHMRC) is a national resource and clearinghouse for information and research relating to healthy marriages. The NHMRC also provides training and technical assistance presentations and documents for federally funded Healthy Marriage Initiative (HMI) grantees.
- Center for Relationship Education:
The Center for Relationship Education is committed to youth success, adult self sufficiency and safe and stable family formation for the well being of children and adults.
- Smart Marriages:
Marriage is the foundation of the family and the family is the foundation of society: “if we strengthen marriage, we strengthen the family, we strengthen the children and we strengthen the community. Smart Marriages provides resources and connections to experts in the field of marriage.
- PREP, Inc.
PREP (Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program) is a skills and principles-building curriculum designed to help partners say what they need to say, get to the heart of problems, and increase their connection with each other.
- Healthy Relationships California:
Healthy Relationships California provides Relationship and Marriage Education to couples, parents, singles and youth through its vast network of partnering organizations, specialized divisions and special programs. Over 150,000 people have attended an HRC-sponsored class and experienced the many benefits that relationship skills can have at home and at work. Find a class near you here
Family & Parenting
- Administration for Children and Family:
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is a federal agency funding state, territory, local, and tribal organizations to provide family assistance (welfare), child support, child care, Head Start, child welfare, and other programs relating to children and families.
- Focus on the Family:
Focus on the Family is a global Christian ministry dedicated to helping families thrive.
- National Fatherhood Initiative:
National Fatherhood Initiative’s mission is to improve the well being of children by increasing the proportion of children growing up with involved, responsible, and committed fathers.
- Institute for Youth Development:
YDI is a non-partisan, non-profit organization that promotes a comprehensive message to youth in the U.S. and around the world to avoid five harmful risk behaviors that are inextricably linked: alcohol, drugs, sex, tobacco and violence.
- Search Institute:
For more than 50 years, Search Institute® has been a leader and partner for organizations around the world in discovering what kids need to succeed. Their research, resources, and expertise help our partners in organizations, schools, and community coalitions solve critical challenges in the lives of young people.
- Break the Cycle:
Empowering youth to end dating violence
Divorce Recovery Support Groups: www.divorcecare.org. DivorceCare is a divorce recovery support group where you can find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce.
GriefShare is a grief recovery support group where you can find help and healing … GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you …
Domestic Violence, Abuse & Crisis
- National Domestic Violence Hotline:
http://www.thehotline.org. Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233) or TTY 1−800−787−3224.
- Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence
- Battered Women’s Justice Project
- Casa de Esperanza
- Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
The Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing the costs and consequences of partner violence at work – and eliminating it altogether. From policies and programs to legal issues and legislation, CAEPV is a credible source for information, materials and advice.
- FaithTrust Institute
- Futures Without Violence
- GLBT Hate Crimes Hotline (800) 686-HATE
- Gay & Lesbian National Hotline (888) THE-GLNH
- Institute on Domestic Violence in the African American Community
- Joyful Heart Foundation
The mission of the Joyful Heart Foundation is to heal, educate and empower survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence and child abuse and to shed light into the darkness that surrounds these issues.
- Love is Not Abuse
- National Runaway Safeline
- NO MORE
NO MORE is a new, overarching symbol, like the pink breast cancer ribbon and the yellow support our troops ribbon, that is bringing together all people, organizations and communities that support ending domestic violence and sexual assault in our society.
- US Department of Justice: Office on Violence Against Women | Domestic Violence State Coalitions
- US Department of Justice: Office for Victims of Crime
- VAWnet: The National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women
Domestic Violence Shelters in Orange County, CA
Domestic Abuse Hotlines
- Human Options: 877-854-3594
- Interval House: 562-594-4555, 714-891-8121, 800-978-3600
- Laura’s House : 949-498-1511
- Women Transitional Living : 714-992-1931
Sexual Assault Hotline
- Community Service Programs, Sexual Assault Victim Services 714-957-2737 (North) 949-831-9110 (South)
- California Courts Self-help Center Information on restraining orders and other legal aspects of Domestic Abuse.
- Community Services Program Volunteer attorneys are available in the Program Center and assist victims with legal issues.
- O. C. District Attorney Office, Domestic Violence Section Tips and resources
Housing Shelter Resources
Human Options | Home
- Human Options is a non-profit in Orange County California that helps battered women, their families, and community end the cycle of domestic violence.
Professional Coaching & Counseling Network
- The Paved Road Individual & Family Counseling:
Dedicated to providing a foundation of knowledge and a healthy environment that encourages emotional and spiritual growth. Therapists who believe healing occurs within the context of relationship and we anticipate transformation. With dignity, respect and compassion we come along side individuals, couples, children and families to help pave a better story. (949) 399-1111 4060 Campus Dr Suite 110 Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Center for Individual & Family Therapy:
CIFT Counseling, a non-profit counseling and training center, has been
serving Orange County for the past 21 years, bringing hope, healing and
growth to those in need through affordable services ranging from individual
and family therapy to support and recovery groups. Office Locations: 840 Town and Country Road, Orange, CA 92868 – 3000 E. Birch, Suite 106, Brea, CA 92821 – 5212 Katella, Suite 106, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 call (714) 558-9266
- Leslie Vernick – Christ-Centered Counseling:
An experienced counselor, coach and author of the books, The Emotionally Destructive Relationship and The Emotionally Destructive Marriage, Free Resources – Coaching – Speaking
- Dr. Debi Smith – Christ-Centered Counseling:
Psychologist, Educator, Coach
- LGBT Counseling in Orange County:
Psychologist, Educator, Coach
- Smalley Institute: Locations Across America – Call us on 800.975.8748 We help couples struggling with…
sexual intimacy and enjoyment
Reignite your marriage in 2-days because our program will…
Breakdown the walls of unforgiveness and bitterness
Restore hope in each other
Rebuild trust, no matter what has happened
Specifically address and resolve your biggest conflicts
Give you communication tools to resolve future conflict
DISCLAIMER* The above list is a network of resources and support that we hope will be helpful to you. Please note that Celebrate Forever does not examine, determine, warrant or endorse the information or any of the content or claims of the organizations listed on this site. These are separate organizations, individuals and companies we do not have control over. In no event shall Celebrate Forever be liable for damages to any user of the services or resources provided by any companies and individuals listed herein, or for any other damages, which may occur.